Pump Discharge Pipe Networks
- sometimes called Pumped Distribution Systems. Unlike conventional gravity method of dispersing treated effluent to the soil, LPPN disperses via a network of usually 25mm piping throughout the selected absorption area on the site. Typical components consist of secondary treatment system, followed by a pump chamber with a pump and non-return valve and a rising main pipe to a manifold with the laterals attached.
Advantages of LPP Networks are:
- Full distribution of the effluent over the whole area , preventing overloading and breakout
- Smaller footprint as allowed in the EPA Code of Practice
- Smaller raised beds - saving on imported percolation soil
- Full use of pump system.
TPW Systems Ltd. LPP Network Systems are supplied with:
- Full installation
- Full site specific design and report as insisted on by Local Authorities. This ensures that the network matches the pump system, uses USEPA Orifice Formulae .Basically the trick is to have full delivery of pressurized water to all the pipework while at the same time not putting unnecessary loadings on the pump.
- Pressure equalization features including lowered manifolds, manifolds with reducing pipe diameters. Sized rising main to account for heads and distances.
- Maintenance accessible features including, flushing valves and valve accessible boxes.
- Orifice shields for protection of the orificing and pipework.
TPW Systems Ltd offer great deals on supply and installation of the Wastewater Treatment System & Low Pressure Pipework.
Wastewater or effluent from a Secondary treatment system can be delivered to a conventional distribution box for dispersal by gravity through perforated 4” pipes or by means of pumped distribution throughout the entire area ensuring even distribution and preventing water build up and breakouts. Also known as Low Pressure Pipe Networks the method can be used at ground level or for raised beds or soil polishing filters often with a smaller footprint than conventional trench percolations saving on imported soil and labour. The method gets full utilisation of integrated pump systems fitted in most wastewater treatment units. The system can be fully maintained ensuring lifelong service.
All systems must be site specifically designed as required by Local Authorities, but also to ensure compatibility with the pump system, sizing, site elevations, number of pump cycles, etc. using Us Epa Orifice Fomula
Tpw Systems ltd offer full DESIGN, REPORT & INSTALLATION service.